So before my visit to Hong Kong I had a 2 day stay in Dubai and enough time to explore the city and see everything. I was disappointed in Dubai everything I could find were empty streets except the main highway, a city in the desert. On the ground it is quite boring but on a rooftop the situation changes. At night Dubai turns in a magic city of lights. Arrived about midnight I told the taxi driver that I want to go to the biggest building in the world and everything was fine.
1.2. Furthermore I walked 10 hours through the city searching for rooftops because I didn’t know what to do in Dubai at night. I had to go everything by foot because the metro station closes at midnight. Finally I found a rooftop where I thought that it is worth to wait for the sunrise but I was disappointed again because the sunrise was nothing special.
5. During the day the view is really amazing.
6. If you are going to Dubai you should know that it’s recommended to take the metro than walking by foot. Dubai looks small but if you are walking on the street it feels endless.
7. From the Millennium Plaza Hotel you will have an incredible view.
8. Traffic as I experienced it in Shanghai.
11. The Dubai metro can take you everywhere in the city and it is really cheap compared to Europe.
17. I searched for some different motives but but I could not find anything. Dubai seems to be boring for me. I think without these amazing skyscrapers it wouldn’t be known in the world. Actually I was really happy to go back to my country because it was too hot in Dubai. The summer in Dubai is a torment. Dubai is good for shopping and comfortable people. But I found it good anyway to be once in this city
So until next time. My next journey will start in 2 weeks! I will travel 1 month through Europe so stay tuned!